Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 9 & 10 (home stay)


KOTONO SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
こんにちは! I miss you so much already!! How did your test go? あなたは英語を話するのが上手です。I will never forget how you and your family welcomed me. たのしかった。Please come visit San Francisco <3<3<3<3 Don’t forget to email me and send me pictures of you-know-who! Visiting your home and school was the best experience at Japan (especially learning calligraphy with you).
ありがとうございました! \(^_^)/
                                                                        <3 Amy Luong (エミールアン)


From: David Zhong&Jason Huang To: Kouya San
Konnichiwa Kouya san, I’m on my way to Kyoto as we speak. Thank you so much for your family’s hospitality. I hope we could’ve had more time to get to know each other.
Remember to come visit San Francisco again and send me the pictures. Arigatougozaimashita.


From Sandip To: Kazuki Ogawa
  Konnichiwa! I’m so thankful for everything you have done for me. I will really miss you and your family. E-mail me and keep in touch. Take care!(: bye bye


Inaniwa Yuri-chan~! <3
            Konnichiwa! Thank you for allowing me to stay in your home. Your family is very kind and warm. They made me feel like I was right at home. ;] I had a lot of fun playing hanabi and Hyakunin Isshu with you and your Obaa-san. I really miss you and your family so come visit San Francisco! Send me an email or add me on Facebook so we can keep in touch. July 15 – Tanjoubi Omedetou! Jya matta ne!
          
                                                                                                              - Amanda To

Nana-chan ^.^
Thank you so much for letting me stay over at your house and even give me a room to myself. I am already sad leaving you and your family. T.T   I really want to spend more time with you and your family. Please tell your dad, mom, onii-chan, haruna-chan, and ojii-chan that I am so thankful of everything your family have done for me. Also, say good bye for me. L Come visit me when you come to SF. Jyane… Let’s keep in touch on Facebook >.<     PS: I really had fun ^.^
                                                                                                                         -Yadanar  <3


~Misa-chan
            Konnichiwa! Thank you for letting me stay at your house and always smiling since day one. I wish I had spent more time with you and your family but it was a great experience. I’ll never forget the memories we made. Lets keep in touch. And once again thank you Misa! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

                                                                                                                              -Jenny Choi J

Mai and the Otsubo family
    Thank you for welcoming me into your home. I could not have felt more welcome in Japan than when I was in your company. Though it was tough to communicate, our friendship is stronger than any language barrier can hope to contain. It is comforting to know that I have a second family waiting for me when I return to Japan. Visit me if you ever find yourself in San Francisco, and please say hello to Elfe-chan for me! Wild Da-ze!                                                                                                                       
-Jaison Cabebe


            Akemitsu no kazoku, konnichiha. I am really happy to experience a homestay in Japan. You guys treated me like family and I am happy that we both learned from this trip. It makes me really happy to know that even with bad English and Japanese, we can communicate despite the language barrier. If you ever come to San Francisco you can try some of our Chinese food! If I ever study abroad I would love to visit you guys again. Please stay connected with me :D!

                                                                                                            -Simon Luo


            こんにちはさなみとおかあさんとおとうさん!I miss みなさん already. I enjoyed the homestay very much. Homestay はとてもたのしかったです。Sanami, even though we had trouble talking to each other, it was still fun talking with you! そして、さなみのうたがとてもじょうずですよ。さなみはかわいい。I had a great time going to take pictures in the booth too. It was my first time, so I didn’t know what to do, but it was still fun taking the pictures with you! おとうさんとおかあさん、ありがとうfor showing the Niwate pictures and thank you for explaining them to me despite my poor におんご。I wish I could stay longer with everyone! It was truly a fun experience. Keep in touch with me!
                                                                                                             - Malgosia Sikorski
                                                                                                            (マーゴちゃん)


            こんにちはまおちゃんとかぞく。I miss you all already! どもありがとうごじます。Thank you for everything you have done for me.  I appreciate everything, especially the great food おかあさん made all the delicious meals.  とてもおいしいです。 まお、you need to come to America; we will go to Disneyland(Los Angeles) and Disneyworld(Orlando), also Harry Potter world(Orlando).  Thank you for everything. Your family is とてもやさしいです。Even though I only saw your dad for a sec he seems nice.  I will tell all my friends and family of your great hospitality.  We will see each other again soon! Keep in touch(facebook). <3
                                                                                                            - Kara Glapion <3


            ありがとう Kimura family! I really thank you guys for letting me stay at your house. I got to learn about Japanese culture and the daily life of a person living in Japan. The Japanese food that I tried was very delicious (maiyu). Learning new Japanese words and meanings taught by the Japanese students, teachers and family helped me gain a greater knowledge of the Japanese language. Thank you Hiromi for explaining and translate everything for me in English! I really enjoyed the time with you and your family! I will never forget this trip to Japan! Thanks!
-Anna Zhou


Ai Ai Ai-San!!<3
            ほんとにありがとうごさいます。あいさんとみんなはとてもやさしくてにぎやかだとおもいます。さきさんもこだまもなおみもももこ。You’re family is very very nice and kind. It’s so hard to say goodbye and leave. My stay at your home was a very fun experience for me and I’ll never forget you guys. We have to keep in touch and talk online. Tell your parents, Thank you so much for letting me stay and treating me so well. Also, that to come to U.S one day and visit.:D  My experience would’nt have been the same if I haven’t met you guys. Thank you so much.
                                                                                                ~Shirry Tan(シェリータン)

Dear Mayu
私の日本語は下手ですから私はえいごにかきます。I miss you already! This morning when I was crying, my friends said that I must have had a strong connection with you. I told them that I really did and that I would never forget you. By the way, I just wanted to thank you for letting me stay at your house.ありがとう!I had an amazing time meeting your family and your classmates. Everyone was soooooo nice. I was so lucky to have your and your family as my host family. This morning, I should not have said goodbye, because I know that we will see each other again one day. J please come to San Francisco soon and meet my family. 
                                                                  - lots of love Moira Vinnett


DEAR MANAMI!!,
            こんにちは!ありがとございます!Thank you so much! I really mean it. Thank you for welcoming me into your home and treating me like part of your family. When I come back to Japan I will definitely contact you! Please email and text me if you can! Thank you for the short yukata (sorry I forgot what it was called), sakura fan, sakura candle float, && sakura pin. They are all VERY beautiful~ I can’t believe I met such a nice family. Now I can say that I know someone who lives in Japan. Please tell your parents that I am so grateful and I love how thoughtful they are!  Your family showed me the thoughtfulness and the greatness of the Japanese people. ありがとございます!
                                                                                                -Holly Jung ホリージュン
 



No comments:

Post a Comment